INSURANCE FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY
Insurance for You and Your Family
Providing protection on your most important asset, you and your family. Ensuring you have the right kind of insurance and the right amount to cover you against accident, illness and loss of income.
What we do
Our financial advisers can help you ensure you and your loved ones enjoy a secure future by having the right insurance in place as well as advising which strategies are the smartest for your personal needs and circumstances.
We will discuss your needs in the event of death, disablement, trauma or illness.
We will explain the type of insurance available, the cover you need and the best available policies for you.
To provide protection for you and your family in the event of an unfortunate event. To ensure that your financial well being is not compromised when something goes wrong.
To fully protect you and your family’s lifestyle, insurance required may include:
- Life insurance provides a lump sum benefit payable upon your death.
- Total and Permanent Disablement (TPD) insurance provides a lump sum benefit payable if you can no longer work or perform home duties.
- Trauma insurance provides a lump sum in the event of cancer, heart attack, stroke and more.
- Income Protection insurance provides a monthly income should you not be able to work.
- Business Expenses insurance covers business expenses in the event of certain circumstances.
- Children insurance provides financial assistance for parents when children are sick, disabled or suffer a traumatic event.
We will regularly meet with you to ensure your insurance plan is on track and still relevant.
Interested in finding out more? Talk to one of our financial advisers today.