To celebrate International Women’s Day 2017, ANZ Women launches its first ebook: ‘Money & Life’.
Seeing women taking control of their finances and work toward a financially secure future has been the mission of ANZ Women and the bank’s #equalfuture campaign since mid 2015. At the heart of this is creating awareness and strategies to remediate the low levels of retirement savings that women have compared with men.
Their first eBook launched on 8th March, on International Women’s Day 2017 – a collation of the best content on ANZ Women that explores this inequality and ways that women can gain greater financial control.
Click here to be taken to the PDF eBook, which you can download and read at your leisure.
They have divided their ebook into five chapters, laying bare the ‘systemic’ issues of financial inequality and launching into simple solutions for women to improve their financial wellbeing.
- Chapter 1: Thought leaders features leading Australians considering how ‘systems’ work against women’s financial wellbeing and how to overcome those pressures.
- Chapter 2: Getting the money basics right explores the foundations of good money management, from how technology can help to ways to talk to your partner.
- Chapter 3: How real women overcome financial challenges are stories of women facing debt, striving to get ahead and sharing lessons they’ve learnt on those journeys.
- Chapter 4: Managing the work-life juggle considers issues women face in caring for dependents and progressing their career.
- Chapter 5: Looking after your future self surveys foundational and life-changing issues women face and how best to handle them to ensure a financially secure future.
Need more information?
For further information, or to set up an obligation free consultation, contact us today. If you enjoyed this article, feel free to share it with your friends and family. You could also go to our Facebook page and tag those you feel would benefit from this editorial.
The ebook was sourced from: https://www.women.anz.com/discover-and-grow/money-life-ebook
© Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) ABN 11 005 357 522.
RI Advice Group Pty Limited ABN 23 001 774 125, AFSL 238429. This information does not consider your personal circumstances and is general advice only. You should not act on any information without obtaining professional financial advice specific to your circumstances. Past performance is not an indication of future performance. Any case studies are shown for illustrative purposes only, and are not a prediction of the actual outcomes you will achieve. Any investment is subject to investment risk, including possible repayment delays and loss of income and principal invested. Returns can go up and down. Information is current as at the date articles are written as specified within but is subject to change. You should not act on the information provided without first obtaining professional financial advice specific to your circumstances. This article contains information from sources believed to be accurate at the time of writing. This information may be or may become inaccurate. You should seek your own timely financial advice on the contents of this editorial and not rely on this as advice from the provider. ANZ recommends that you read the applicable Product Disclosure Statement or offer documentation and consider its appropriateness to you prior to making a decision to acquire or hold a financial product. ANZ and its related entities make no representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information.