Terry CaveDip FP
Mt Gravatt, Bribie and Caboolture
1800 065 151
I started within the Financial Services industry in 1991, working my way from being a Trainee, through many roles, to the Assistant Manager of a local bank. I started as a Financial Planner in 1998 and again worked my way up to working with one of Australia’s big Banks, high net worth Clients. I started my own Financial Planning practice in 2006 and sold that in 2010.
I worked for a number of years in the not for profit sector, working in various management roles. I then went on to run a Digital Marketing Business and a Farming enterprise.
I opted to come back to the industry that I’d really enjoyed working within for most of my working life, coming back to Financial Planning in 2018, starting with RI at the beginning of 2019.
Away from work I enjoy all forms of motorsport, spending my spare time on either Road Bikes or Dirt bikes. I also love spending time with my family and travelling where possible.
- Wealth Creation strategies
- Superannuation advice, including salary sacrifice and consolidation strategies
- Self Managed Super Fund strategies and advice
- Personal insurance strategies
- Centrelink / DVA advice
- Retirement planning advice
- Estate planning Advice
- Aged Care Advice
- Portfolio review services
- Ongoing advisory services and client support
- Referrals to specialists eg. accountants, solicitors
Diploma of Financial Planning