Joe has worked in the financial services industry as a financial adviser since 1986.
He joined RetireInvest in 1988 and in 1993 commenced the Mt Gravatt business and is a proprietor of the RI South East QLD group.
He holds the internationally recognised Certified Financial Planner or CFP qualification from the Financial Planning Association of Australia (FPA). This qualification requires ongoing educational and professional development to ensure that the practitioner is up to date with the latest industry information and able to service client needs professionally.
Joe is married to Fiona, enjoys keeping fit, skiing and travelling.
Joe enjoys keeping fit, skiing and travelling overseas.
- Investment strategies
- Superannuation advice, including salary sacrifice and consolidation strategies
- Self Managed Super Fund strategies and advice
- Personal insurance strategies
- Centrelink / DVA advice
- Retirement planning advice
- Estate planning Advice
- Aged Care Advice
- Portfolio review services
- Ongoing advisory services and client support
- Referrals to specialists eg. accountants, solicitors
Certified Financial Planner of CFP qualification from the Financial Planning Association of Australia (FPA)