I started in the industry in 2000, working my way up from my role as a paraplanner and to an adviser role in 2004. I joined RI in 2007.
Away from work I enjoy golfing, camping, overseas travel and spending time with family; especially my grandson Leo.
- Wealth Creation strategies
- Superannuation advice, including salary sacrifice and consolidation strategies
- Self Managed Super Fund strategies and advice
- Personal insurance strategies
- Centrelink / DVA advice
- Retirement planning advice
- Estate planning Advice
- Aged Care Advice
- Portfolio review services
- Ongoing advisory services and client support
- Referrals to specialists eg. accountants, solicitors
Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning
Commissioner for Declarations
Bachelor of Business (Mgt)